- NZ - Auckland
- NZD 60000 - 80000
- April 17, 2019
Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career where no two days are the same? Are you a successful Recruitment Consultant looking for your next career move?
Lowie Recruitment is a leading recruitment solutions provider in New Zealand. With offices in Auckland, Wellington and Silverdale, Lowie Recruitment provides services in the Commercial, Light Industrial, Government, Trades and Hospitality sectors.
This role is based in our Silverdale office and is a combination of local Business development and placements along with Business development and placements for International candidates in both temp and perm roles across a variety of business sectors. Initially the role will be quite varied and you will need to wear a number of hats, once established it will become more defined and move into more of a Management role
The skill set we are seeking would include a strong business acumen, exceptional talent in indentifying and closing new business and a professional approach.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry
- Preferably have experience in International Recruitment
- Be ambitious and driven to succeed
- Be sales focused and have a passion for business development
- Be customer focussed and possess experience in delivering innovative value added solutions for clients
- Have the ability to identify opportunities, chase leads, follow through and close the deal
- Thrive under pressure
- Respond proactively and positively to targets
- Be passionate about people
- Have enormous integrity and a reputation for making things happen
- Above all you will be energetic, motivated and driven to lead your team to exceed targets
This role is a very hands on roll and would suit a current Recruitment Consultant or an ambitious recruiter looking to take the next step in recruitment.
So if you feel you have the appropriate skills, energy and experience for this role hit the 'Apply now' button or contact Steve Sargent: email@example.com for more information